Not a timeline; an aggregation:
1) New version of iWork
– demonstrated on a conventional Mac
– later demonstrated on the iSlate/iPad
– then demonstrated on the iPhone
– digital book creation demonstrated — writers pay attention to this!
– new UI demonstrated
– gaming demonstrations
– video demonstration
– eBook demonstration
– digital book demonstration — with a sample from Disney
3) iSlate/iPad dock
– with surprises
4) Apple Digital Book Store
– Young Adult
5) New iWork.com
– collaboration features via iSlate/iPad
And one hell of a surprise.
Sales for the first year of iSlate/iPod will exceed sales of all models of Macintosh combined for that year, at least in the U.S..