Not a timeline; an aggregation:
1) New version of iWork
- demonstrated on a conventional Mac
- later demonstrated on the iSlate/iPad
- then demonstrated on the iPhone
- digital book creation demonstrated — writers pay attention to this!
- new UI demonstrated
- gaming demonstrations
- video demonstration
- eBook demonstration
- digital book demonstration — with a sample from Disney
3) iSlate/iPad dock
- with surprises
4) Apple Digital Book Store
- Young Adult
5) New iWork.com
- collaboration features via iSlate/iPad
And one hell of a surprise.
Sales for the first year of iSlate/iPod will exceed sales of all models of Macintosh combined for that year, at least in the U.S..